More details to follow
ISK Prize Structure
Current Prize Pool: 28.2b
Main prizes based on total number of valid correct predictions
Additional Prizes are not part of the prize pool.
|1% of the 1%||1 winner will be randomly selected from the lowest correctly predicted match.||260m|
|Op Success||1 winner will be randomly selected who correctly predicted the finals.||200m|
|Consolation prize||1 winner will be randomly selected who has the most incorrect predictions.||100m|
Prize Pool Supporters
|Battle Dog||2b & 3 x IGC Raven|
|Hoodie Mafia||2x IGC Apocalypse|
|Zero Sansen (CVA)||3b|
|Joffy Aulx-Gao (A Band Apart.)||2b|
|Prometheus Hinken||1b & 1 x IGC Daredevil|
How to make predictions
- Log in by clicking the link in the top right.
- Go on to one of the brackets pages by clicking on Upper Bracket or Lower Bracket
- Click on a match to view the prediction window.
- Click select under the team you think will win.
- A yellow star should appear next to the team you chose.
- You can change your predictions at any time.
- Click on the match and then click the button under the team you think will win.
- You will see a warning that predictions made or changed after the match has started will be invalid and will not count towards leaderboards or prizes.
- Make sure you get your predictions in with before bans are announced
- As results come in predictions will be overwritten and real results displayed.
- The yellow star will be replaced with a green tick if correct or a red cross if incorrect
- If you get a prediction wrong and have already predicted the next match your prediction will remain as the top or bottom team.
- Don't forget you can change your predictions at any time before the match starts.
- Match times are automatically estimated from api data but manual match start times will be added so don't worry if the leaderboard doesn't show your predictions immediately.
- Once the tournament is over all match data will be checked through before prize winners are announced.
- If you find any bugs, issues or queries please don't hesitate to contact "Zolka Lando" in game.
- If you would like to donate to the general prize pool or add an extra prize contact "Jin'taan" or "Zolka Lando"